Civil Law Firm in South Florida
When there is a dispute between two parties, it is generally handled through a civil lawsuit. Civil cases help to resolve conflicts between two people, two businesses, or a business and a person. Any time that you are involved in a civil case, it is in your best interest to consult with an attorney.
At Garcia Law, we represent individuals and businesses in civil cases in Key West and throughout South Florida. Our civil lawyers will help you understand your rights and determine how to proceed with your case. We will help you navigate the process and determine if you have legal recourse available. Are you involved in a civil dispute? Contact our civil law firm to schedule a no-obligation case consultation.
Types of Civil Law Cases We Handle
We handle a variety of civil law cases, including landlord and tenant disputes and liability contracts. It is important to contact our civil law attorneys as soon as possible to ensure that you are not outside of the statute of limitations with your case.
Civil law practice areas:
- Civil litigation - If you are involved in a dispute, you need to speak with a civil litigation attorney in South Florida. Civil litigation involves any conflict between people or companies. There are several steps to take in a civil dispute. Without the help of an attorney you may not get the outcome you want.
- Premises liability - Landowners are usually required to keep their premises in a reasonably safe condition to prevent harm to guests and visitors. When you are injured on another person’s property, you might be entitled to compensation. A premises liability can help you understand your rights after an injury on someone else’s land.
- Contract disputes - Individuals and companies enter into contracts every day; unfortunately, disputes can arise over the terms themselves or over the performance of the contract. Our civil law attorneys can help resolve contract disputes, negotiating for the most favorable resolution possible.
- Real estate litigation - Buying or selling a property can be challenging. Without the help of an attorney, it can be filled with obstacles. If you enter into a dispute over real estate, you need to discuss your case with an attorney as soon as possible.
- Landlord and tenant disputes - Whether you are a landlord or a tenant, we can help you determine whether you should pursue legal action. It is important to hold individuals and companies accountable for their wrongful actions.
- Probate litigation - Probate can be frustrating. It can make the death of your loved one even more painful. Our lawyers can help you walk through the probate process and work to ensure you receive the results you deserve.
- Estate planning - It is never too early to begin planning for the future. Estate planning is essential to protect your family and your assets after your death. At Garcia Law, we work to make sure that you can rest easy and have peace of mind that your assets are distributed how you want them to be.
Civil law cases can have deep implications for everyone involved. Our firm works diligently to resolve your matter as quickly as possible, always advocating for your best interests. We will work with you to ensure you receive the outcome you deserve in your case.
Why Hire an Attorney
If you are involved in a conflict with another party, you should discuss your case with an attorney. A civil law attorney can help guide you through the legal process. They will begin by investigating your claim to determine all of your options.
From there, they will help you determine the best course of action moving forward. Depending on the circumstances of the case, you may be able to file a civil lawsuit against the other party. It is imperative that you understand all of your rights and options before taking legal action.
An attorney will fight for you, advocating for your rights. They will work to protect your assets and ensure that you are represented in and out of the courtroom. It is important to remember that most cases are limited by a statute of limitations; therefore, you need to act quickly to ensure your case can be heard.
Are You Involved in Civil Litigation in Key West? Contact Our Office.
If you are currently involved in a civil case or are involved in a dispute that may lead to litigation, contact our office to schedule a consultation. All consultations are confidential and provided without obligation to retain our services.
We are experienced, skilled civil litigation attorneys who will fight to protect your interests. Our civil law attorneys proudly serve clients in Key West and throughout South Florida. Get the legal help you need now. Contact our office to get started today.