Representing Injured Victims Across South Florida
When you are involved in an accident, you need answers. You need to know whether you have a viable personal injury case and whether you are eligible for damages. Accidents caused by another person’s wrongdoing can have negative effects on many aspects of your life. You may be unable to work or have insurmountable medical bills. You should not have to go through this alone.
At Garcia Law, our personal injury attorneys help individuals who have suffered damages as a result of someone else’s negligence. We represent people who have been wrongfully injured in Key West or throughout South Florida. If you have sustained harm as a result of an accident, contact our office to schedule a free consultation with a member of our legal team.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle
Personal injury cases include a wide variety of claims, from motor vehicle accidents to slip and falls. Our lawyers are well-versed in handling even the most complex injury cases. We will help you determine the best course of legal action to hold all liable parties accountable for their wrongful actions.
Types of personal injury cases we handle:
- Motor vehicle accidents - Motor vehicle accidents continue to be a leading cause of injury and death in the United States. If you are involved in a car accident, you need to speak to a personal injury attorney about your rights.
- Slip and fall accidents - Slip and fall accidents can happen almost anywhere. When they occur because of another person’s negligence, you might be entitled to compensation.
- Spinal cord & traumatic brain injury insurance claims - Certain injuries, including spinal cord damage and traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), are considered catastrophic, meaning they deeply impact your quality of life. If you have suffered one of these injuries, you need to work with an attorney to get the financial recovery you deserve.
- Vehicle negligence - Vehicle negligence can include a motorist who fails to operate their vehicle in a safe manner, a manufacturer that produces a dangerous product, or a number of other issues that cause harm to other drivers. If your injuries were caused by vehicle negligence, you may be able to file a civil lawsuit against a liable party.
- Wrongful death - If your loved one was killed because of another person’s negligence or wrongful actions, you may be able to take legal action. While no amount of money can ever fully compensate you for the loss of a loved one, a wrongful death lawsuit can help you overcome financial hardships.
- Scooter accidents - The prevalence of scooters on the road has created a large number of scooter-related accidents. These accidents can cause serious injuries or even death.
- Pedestrian accidents - Thousands of pedestrians are injured each year in traffic accidents. If you are struck by a motor vehicle while walking in Key West or South Florida, you should consult with an attorney.
- Bicycle accidents - Bicyclists have little protection compared to cars and other vehicles. Unfortunately, bicycle accidents can be devastating, causing irreparable harm. If you were hit by a car while riding your bike, you may be able to file a lawsuit or take other action.
Any time that you are injured by another person’s negligence, you may be entitled to damages. The best way to ensure that you receive the compensation you deserve is by speaking with a personal injury attorney. Without the help of an attorney, you may end up settling your case for less than it is worth.
Why Hire Us
After an accident with an injury, it can be overwhelming trying to figure out what to do. You may be unsure of what steps you should take to protect your right to recovery. Unfortunately, many injury victims make statements to the insurance company that end up costing them or accept a low settlement offer.
At Garcia Law, we work to ensure that you never settle for less than your case is worth. We are committed to helping our clients get the largest possible recovery based on the circumstances of their cases. We work hard and will not give up until you receive a full and fair settlement. If a favorable settlement cannot be negotiated, our Key West personal injury attorneys are unafraid to take your case to trial to get you the best outcome in your case.
Contact Our Office to Schedule a Consultation
Were you injured in an accident in Key West or throughout South Florida? Contact our office to schedule a free case consultation with a personal injury attorney today. All consultations are provided without obligation to retain our services.
Cases are generally accepted on a contingency fee basis, meaning there are no fees unless we win! We will work tirelessly for you and your family. We have years of experience and will take on even the toughest cases. We have the resources and dedication to hold negligent parties accountable. Get the skilled representation you need today.